Fiber Optic Cable Testing
● 100% Testing
● Central loose tubes with jelly compound inside to protect the cladding fiber.
● Corrugated steel tape laminated with plastic at both sides bonding to PE sheath.
● The cross-section in Figure-8 shape.
● Incorporated stranded steel messenger wire.
● Messenger wire as a self-supporting part, with high tensile strength.
● Easy for erection.
● Self-support aerial installation.
● Outdoor communication, Long distance and local area network(LAN) communication.
Outer Diameter (mm)
10.5±0.3 * 17.8±0.3
Nominal Weight (kg/km)
Min. Bending Radius
Max. Crush Resistance
Transport/storage/operating temperature: -20℃~+70℃.