Fiber Optic Cable Testing
● 100% Testing
● Tight buffer or sime tight buffer to strip easily.
● Aramid yarns as strength members for excellent tensile strength.
● The jacket is anti-corrosion, anti-water, anti-ultraviolet radiation, flame-retardant and harmless to the environment etc.
● Comply with standard YD/T 2289.1, IEC 60794, ICEA-596, GR-409 etc.
● Military communication system cable distribution.
● Communication among radars, oil fields, and the mining workplace.
Cable Weight(Ref) (Kg/Km)
Transportation/storage/operating temperature: –40℃~+80℃.
Installation temperature: –20℃~+60℃.