Inside Microfiber breakout cable, is 12-fibre subunits (φ900um coloured fiber, with aramid yarn as strength member). A fibre-reinforced plastic(FRP) locates in the centre of the core as a non-metallic strength member. The subunits are stranded around the cable core. Finally, the cable is completed with PVC or LSZH(Low smoke, Zero halogens, Flame retardant) jacket.
Indoor Micro-Breakout Cable, 24-144F, Multi-Purpose Distribution, GJBFH
Fiber Optic Cable Testing
● 100% Testing
● Low attenuation.
● Highly integrated coloured bare fiber.
● Small outer diameter, lightweight, easy to strip, and highly soft.
● Convenient for installation, operation, and maintenance.
● Direct splicing among tight-buffered cable, no tie-in box and pigtail.
● Aramid yarns as strength members for excellent tensile strength and long-term stability in transmission.
● Sheath with the functions of anti-corrosive, waterproof, anti-ultraviolet, flame-retardant, and environment-friendly.
● Backbone distribution cables in buildings
● Data centre
● Indoor soft cable along the wall, ceiling, between layers and in conduits
● Pigtails and patch cords with movable connectors, for communication equipment
● Conforms with standards YD/T 1258.4, IEC 60794-2-20/21, ICEA-596, GR-409, etc.
Cable Weight(Ref) (Kg/Km)
Transportation/storage/operating temperature: -20℃ ~ +70℃.
Installation temperature: -10℃ ~ +50℃.