FIBERCAN tight buffer fiber is produced as that fiber is sheathed by buffer material. It’s high quality with good performance by the selection of top-quality fiber, the specific production equipments and the accurate designs.
Tight Buffer Fiber 0.9mm, Easy Strip
Fiber Optic Cable Testing
● 100% Testing
● The outer diameter for good uniformity and excellent stripping performance
● Good flame retardant performance
● Low attenuation over the operating temperature range
● Excellent fiber geometry
● Complied with standard YD/T 1258.1, IEC 60794, ICEA-596, GR-409, etc
● Making Patchcord and Pigtail
● Indoor cable distribution for any purpose
● Interconnect between instruments and communication equipments
Cable Weight(Ref) (Kg/Km)
Transportation/storage/operating temperature: -20℃~+70℃.
Installation temperature: -10℃~+50℃.