- This closure can be connected through different installation ways such as cross arm hoop, aerial, underground, wall-mounting etc.
- Connectors and ﬁbers can be stored in the closure in order, and the number of splicing trays can be adjusted according to the number of ﬁbers.
- The closure achieves the functions of protection and connection, it is made of reinforced plastic with high strength and corrosion resistance. The closure has a mature structure, reliable sealing, and ease of construction.
- This closure prevents material aging caused by heat, cold, light, oxygen and microorganisms in nature, and has excellent mechanical strength.
- It has ﬂame-retardant and waterproof function, and its strong structure also protects the inner products from the bad environment of vibration, impact and distortion.
Top Hub Outdoor Enclosure
Fiber Optic Cables Testing
|I.L. and R.L. Testing||3D Interferometer Testing||End-Face Inspection|
● 100% Grade B Testing
● 100% Testing
● 200% Testing
|Product Name||TopHub Outdoor Enclosure|
|Housing Material||PC 6710|
|Waterproof Protection||IP 68|
|Material Flammability Rating||UL94-V0|
|Cable Entry||φ6.0-φ12.0 (M20*1.5 CABLE GLAND)|
|Cable Exit||Toptap Adaptor|