The optical fiber unit is positioned in the centre. Two parallel Fiber Reinforced Plastics (FRP) are placed on the two sides. Finally, the cable is completed with an LSZH sheath in black or coloured.
Bow-Type, Fiber Optic Drop Cable, GJXH/GJXFH
Fiber Optic Cable Testing
● 100% Testing
● Good performance of crush resistance to protect the fiber.
● Simple structure, light weight and high practicability.
● Novel flute design to easily strip and splice, simplifying the installation and maintenance.
● Comply with standard YD/T 1997.1, IEC 60794, ICEA-596, GR-409 etc.
● Indoor cable distribution for any purpose
|Cable Code||Cable||Cable Weight(Ref) (Kg/Km)||Tensile Strength||Crush Resistance||Bending Radius|
|Diameter||Long/Short Term (N)||Long/Short Term||Dynamic/Static|
Transportation/storage/operating temperature: -20℃~+70℃.
Installation temperature: -10℃~+50℃.