ZCC zipcord interconnects cable has 900um or 600um tight buffer fiber as an optical communication medium, wrapped with a layer of aramid yarn as strength member units. Finally, it’s completed with a figure 8 PVC or LSZH (Low smoke, Zero halogens, Flame-retardant) jacket.
Flat Twin Duplex Cable, GJFXBH-V
Fiber Optic Cable Testing
● 100% Testing
● Good flame retardant performance
● Aramid yarns as reinforcements for excellent tensile strength
● Special sheath material of anti-corrosion, waterproof, anti-ultraviolet, flame-retardant, and environmental friendly
● Complied with standard YD/T 1258.2, IEC 60794-2-10/11, ICEA-596 and GR-409 etc
● Making Patchcord and Pigtail
● Indoor cable distribution for any purpose
● Interconnect between instruments and communication equipment
Cable Weight(Ref) (Kg/Km)
Transportation/storage/operating temperature: -20℃~+70℃.
Installation temperature: -10℃~+50℃.