Inner Structure: Bare fiber inside, with LSZH jacket outside. The cable is supported by 2pcs FRP/steel wire strength members.
1-Core G657A Fibre Optical Cable, Bow-type, 2.0×3.0mm, for FTTH
Fiber Optic Cable Testing
● 100% Testing
● High-strength yarn member.
● steel armored.
● Lightweight, soft, and small outer diameter.
● Flexible and easy to strip.
● Environmental friendly.
● Novel groove design and easy splicing outfit to simplify the installation and maintenance.
● Building-to-building connection.
● Indoor soft cable along the wall ceiling, between layers and in conduits.
● Making pigtails and patch cords for communication equipment.
|Cable Diameter (mm)||2.0×3.0|
|Cable Weight (kgs/km)||8|
|Tensile (N)||Long term||40|
|Crush (N/100mm)||Long term||300|
|Min. Bending radius (mm)||Static||15|
|Temperature Range (°C)||-30~+70|