Fiber Optic Cable Testing
● 100% Testing
● Central loose tubes with jelly compound inside to protect the cladding fiber.
● Corrugated steel tape laminated with plastic at both sides bonding to PE sheath.
● The cross-section in Figure-8 shape.
● Incorporated stranded steel messenger wire.
● Messenger wire as a self-supporting part, with high tensile strength
● Easy for erection
● Self-support aerial installation
● Outdoor communication
● Long distance and local area network(LAN) communication
Outer Diameter (mm)
7.2±0.3 * 12.8±0.3
Min. Bending Radius
Transport/Storage/Operating temperature: -20℃ ~ +70℃.