Multi Fiber Indoor cable is centred by several φ 250μm coloured fiber as an optical communication medium, wrapped with a layer of aramid yarn as strength member units. Finally, the cable is completed with a PVC or LSZH (Low smoke, Zero halogens, Flame retardant) jacket.
Micro Fiber Ribbon Cable, Indoor
● Highly integrated colored bare fiber
● Aramid yarns as strength members for excellent tensile strength
● The sheath material’s anti-corrosion, waterproof, anti-ultraviolet, flame-retardant, and environment friendly
● Complied with standard YD/T 1258.4, IEC 60794-2-10/11, ICEA-596, GR-409, etc
● Indoor cable distribution
● Ribbon Fiber Patch Cords and Pigtails
● Interconnect between instruments and communication equipment
Cable Weight(Ref) (Kg/Km)
Transportation/storage/operating temperature: -20℃~+70℃.
Installation temperature: -10℃~+50℃.